Going Nowhere Fast

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Photography is cool


I am always fascinated by good photography. I like pictures. I like taking pictures of things. My pictures never seem to come out the way I want them to. This guy Fred Miller has a site that I really like called longislandwallpapers.com. Most of his pictures are taken around Long Island. He captures things you might not normally see or notice. Plus he does some awesome tricks with the camera. Like for instance this picture of the Southern State parkway overpass at Belmont Lake State Park was taken at 1 am. It's a 16 second exposure that makes the shot look like an eerie, surreal daytime shot. Simply amazing.

1 Comments:

  • I can't believe that picture was taken at 1 AM.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home